Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

5 stars Beautiful album. I'm not going to break it down track back track or even describe to you the music because I'll let it speak for itself. Being a person who does not know a word of French I love this album because I have no idea what he's saying. Focusing rather on his voice as instrument rather than the words being spoken. And the instruments themselves. Creating an atmosphere and coming alive in a way we rarely see in music. The cover art accompanies this album perfectly. It shows the group on a grassy hill in what could be interpreted as a musica Utopia and that's what it is to some. Try not to think too much about it, close your eyes and enjoy it rather than hear it, listen to it.
shentile | 5/5 |