Van Der Graaf Generator - Do Not Disturb CD (album) cover

DO NOT DISTURB

Van Der Graaf Generator

javajeff
4 stars I love Van Der Graaf Generator and feel they can do no wrong. With this new release, they try to make more complex musical arrangements. The newer music always sounds closer to Peter Hammill solo material than the signature sound established and solidified in the 70s. Maybe the lack of sax or super long proggy tracks is what is lacking, but Do Not Disturb is an enjoyable album nonetheless. While I would love to hear them try something bigger, I am always happy to have more. I can listen to their very special 70s output anytime I want, so I am not complaining. Do Not Disturb is a solid release.

javajeff | 4/5 |