RPWL - The RPWL Experience CD (album) cover

THE RPWL EXPERIENCE

RPWL

robbob
2 stars This one was a bad Experience for me.

I loved rpwl when they stayed close to Pink Floyd. In this one they try to Experience with songs not so related to the space rock of PF.

I think that the changes were for worst. Awful song This is not another prog......(they say our songs are like PF ones ..- or something like that-) and the other oneChoose what you want....show us a change we didn't want.

This album is more heavy prog and more poppy too,but the orientation to the commercial songs have the inspiration of Coldplay or Radiohead but when this bands write not inspired songs but bad songs.

Disappointed for me.