Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All  CD (album) cover

Frank Zappa

2 stars I never thought this album is as good as Apostrophe ('), Over-Nite Sensation or Hot Rats. I don't know, but I never like it. Yes, Inca Roads is a great song, probably one of the ten most beautiful Zappa songs. Yes, the two Sofa parts are good. Yes, Florentine Pogen is good. But I really hate San Ber'dino, Andy, Evelyn, A Modified Dog and Po-Jama People. I think this album is too overrated, it's just an average one. Lots of Zappa fans began with this album, but I don't think it's the most accessible Zappa album. Really, what the hell you feel about One Size Fits All ? It's often boring...
Zardoz | 2/5 |