Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds CD (album) cover

OBSCURED BY CLOUDS

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Zardoz
5 stars I'm probably insane, but I give a full-star rate to this album. Because I really adore it. I love the Barbet Schreder movie ('La Vallée') too, also.

Yes, it's a simple album, there aren't great tracks here, no classics. Very simple, basic tracks. No innovations. But let's listen to Wot's...Uh The Deal, Mudmen, Free Four, Burning Bridges or Childhood's End. These tracks are simple, basic, but totally nice, easy-listening music. This is a relaxating album, maybe the most relaxating Pink Floyd album. You can listen to this album, and just relax, it's perfect for that.

And, secondary, I love it.

Zardoz | 5/5 |