Genesis - Turn It On Again - The Hits CD (album) cover

1 stars It is with a heavy heart that I admit... this is the only Genesis album I know. I will get round to buying 'Selling England...' et al. but this collection is abbysmal. Only four songs capture my attention. 'I Know What I Like...' for its charming English eccentricity (Which a charming English eccentric like me appreciates), 'Turn it on Again': a killer tune no matter what you say, 'Land of Confusion': Pretty good but not as much as the others, and 'Invisible Touch' which works as a simple pop song, and I have a soft spot for, as it was the first Genesis song I heard. These four tracks out of eighteen cannot make this collection up, and even the 'Carpet Crawlers' track does not interest me.
burtonrulez | 1/5 |