Major Parkinson - Songs From A Solitary Home CD (album) cover

SONGS FROM A SOLITARY HOME

Major Parkinson

javajeff
4 stars I just picked up all their music, and I am blown away by everything that I have heard. I am a fan of eclectic stuff, so they fit nicely into my collection. If I had to choose a favorite album, it would have to be this one. I think the pure craziness of Songs From A Solitary Home give it a slight edge, but by all means, get them all. Heart of Hickory is such an amazing song to anchor this album. I consider the musicianship to be excellent, and a higher level of creativity to create something unlike anything else out there. The closest music to this is more likely in the Alternative rock genre with groups like The The, but the progressive elements are infused into this masterpiece. I am enjoying their entire collection, and look forward to each listen with excitement and anticipation. Songs From A Solitary Home is highly recommended.
javajeff | 4/5 |