Robert Fripp - Robert Fripp & Andy Summers: Bewitched CD (album) cover

ROBERT FRIPP & ANDY SUMMERS: BEWITCHED

Robert Fripp

poito
2 stars Robert Fripp made a number of collaborations with big names of the music scene. I only know of a few, Summers, Eno. At least in these two cases, I think it was nearly a waste of time and effort. I do not understand such collaborations between big shots, it may just be vanity, self-indulgent business, kind of superstar football players all wanting to play in Real Madrid or Manchester, maybe expecting the other guys do the hard job while creativity jumps out the window. There is little here to remember, not even to listen twice. The former album with Summers had a few worth themes. This Bewitched is got only a few moments, not a complete track to spare from the burn. I liked the almost inaudible background guitar in the album's theme, the synth notes with boring background in Tribe, the quietness (not the music) transmitted in Guide, and that's about it.
poito | 2/5 |