Tangerine Dream - Zeit CD (album) cover

ZEIT

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

poito
1 stars If you like sci-fi you sure will recognize the sounds poured in this album. This belongs to the early epoch of this mythic band, when they were catching space ghosts out there. I must have two or three tapes by Klaus Schulze somewhere, a former member of the band, I used them to close the old crazy parties in my flat, when my friends had already gone and only the people nobody knew, gate crashers attracted by the noise and fun, wanted to take my room by assault and stay there forever, then it was time to put one of these in the cassette player. Magic reaction, everybody begun to march (or they crawled? can't remember) back to the streets, and I got my house back and empty. That's what this music is good for. Did I say music? Sorry. But it is useful. I mean it. And someone may like it, I did it sometime, or it probably wasn't me. Sure, it wasn't me.
poito | 1/5 |