Yes - The Yes Album CD (album) cover

THE YES ALBUM

4.28 | 1931 ratings

Resurrected
4 stars Changin' some styles.

I don't want to say that I like this or hate this. Songs are awesome but so much . At the same time I didn't find so much prog as I wanted here, hearing only a classic rock album. But it's only my IMHO.

1. Yours Is No Disgrace -5/5- 4.5 actually. I like this song so much and i fing it prog but it's such long for being Yes top hit. Riffs by Howe amazing, melody too, but i don't really want to hear this 9-minute lenght song for a couple of times, please give me an edit one! 2. The Clap -3/5- Howe acustic solo. Not prog actually. This song took a wrong place here, it must be in Howe's album. 3. Starship Trooper -4.5/5- I began to understand this only now. It's not epic, but three-part piece sounds different, instrument part is memorable in the middle. 4. I've Seen All Good People -4/5- I found it disaser! Only now I hear something, but, in my opinion, it's not prog really. 5. A Venture -3.5/5- same thing as in the previous one, but I dislike it now however. 6. Perpetual Change -5/5- favourite on this tape. I may hear it eternaly, all melodies and riffs at the right way to be played. Art-rock masterpiece!

Not poor but not essentional, rated 4 stars.

Resurrected | 4/5 |