Deathspell Omega - The Synarchy Of Molten Bones CD (album) cover

THE SYNARCHY OF MOLTEN BONES

Deathspell Omega

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Roane
1 stars I just have found out this group and this album through their good ranking in the Top 2016. Fan of prog music, I always have been fan of metal as well and I like to discover new bands in that sub-genre "Extreme prog metal". Ok but actually concerning this performance, where is the link with a progressive approach? As far as I'm concerned, there is no inspiration, no melodies, no research and varieties in the instrumentation and in the sounds. Basic drums/guitar/bass line-up with permanent aggressive guitars and vocals... So sorry but it doesn't resonate for me and I would be curious to know what would be the rating with 100 followers at least...
Roane | 1/5 |

Share this DEATHSPELL OMEGA review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.