Deep Purple - In Rock CD (album) cover

Deep Purple

4 stars First of all....some have said there is no prog here.....but I would have to disagree....Child In Time is one of my favourite songs of all time....and I would definitely call it progressive..... The rest of the album is still very good....but it doesn't meet that high standard...... unless you have been living under a rock probably already know that this album...and all good Deep Purple albums....contains manic Hammond Organ along with loud guitars and a screaming style of vocals....... If you like Purple at all...then this album is a MUST have.....
digdug | 4/5 |