Evership - Evership CD (album) cover

EVERSHIP

Evership

javajeff
5 stars I know I am late to the party, but this album just oozes quality. Talk about an insanely gifted vocalist in Beau West with loads of prog goodness. This is a real gem to find in what was an incredible year for progressive rock. I will eagerly look forward to their next album. Evership has amazing musicianship, but more importantly, the compositions just fit. The songwriting, music, lyrics, and vocals have a synergy that makes it feel like an instant classic. Listening to A Slow Descent Into Reality, I can sense such an effortless songwriting skill that was prevalent in the 70s. This album has such a classic prog feel, and there is too much to like about it. 4.5/5 stars for this excellent release.
javajeff | 5/5 |