The Who - Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy CD (album) cover

MEATY, BEATY, BIG AND BOUNCY

The Who

Proto-Prog

burtonrulez
3 stars Basically, a collection of early Who singles, some great, some not so much. It is a mixed bag of great rock anthems, and psychedlic-tinged pop songs.

My favourites on here include mainly the classics such as My Generation, Pinball Wizzard, The Seeker and the very hilarious Substitute. I own know Who studio albums, and are only familiar with two or three tracks not included on here, so even though I added this release please don't see me as a Who expert by any means.

burtonrulez | 3/5 |