Big Big Train - Grimspound CD (album) cover

GRIMSPOUND

Big Big Train

Roane
5 stars Released at the beginning of 2017, this new album of Big Big Train had immediately convinced me that it was a masterpiece, better than English Electric 1 & 2, even better than The underfall Yard which had been my preffered one up to now... With several months of background, it is time to write my personal review and confirm its five stars! Grimspound actually I think is closed to underfall yard in terms of inspiration and melodies, but at even higher level. All songs are wonderfull, with variety between them and, in addition, arrangements, orchestration and techinicity of musicians, vocals included, are at their top. 2017 is still not finished but Grimspound is on track to be number 1! Just in my opinion my home.. .
Roane | 5/5 |