A.C.T - Silence CD (album) cover

5 stars I think this album - this *great* album - is superior than Last Epic. Last Epic was powerful, heavy, direct. This album is more intimate, minimal, quiet. But I think its deepness is far superior. The band doesn't want to tear down walls, but to create simple and delicate feelings. Simple and delicate do not mean not-disquieting: the final suite is thrilling. But a lot of moments - the instrumental break in Out of Ideas, or the last solo in The Final Silence are very emotional. It's an album which requires more time to enjoy it, but I find in it a lot of levels of meaning, and very original.
pepato | 5/5 |