Astralis - Bienvenida Al Interior  CD (album) cover

BIENVENIDA AL INTERIOR

Astralis

robbob
3 stars I had the opportunity to hear this album(twice) at the house of a friend in Chile.

Well a good effort here. I think this album does not offer a very important improving in neo prog or in progressive rock in general. A quite boring album i must say. Vocals are not very pleasant to hear(like a bad imitation of Le Orme vocalist).

Influences of Le Orme,Pendragon,Nexus.

The sound isn,t very good. I don,t know if the music putted the keyboards in a very second place or the keyboardist is imitated,but i think a good neo prog band requires a very good keyboardist.

3 stars