Magic Pie - Motions Of Desire  CD (album) cover

MOTIONS OF DESIRE

Magic Pie

Ahancbrew1
5 stars I grew up listening to Prog in the 1970's. Bands like Camel, Genesis, Yes and ELP were (and still are) my favorites. I found that my favorite albums were the ones that improved with each listen. Pop songs can sound good, but quickly get boring.

I've listened to Motions of Desire about 10 times, it keeps getting better. The songs are complex, have sudden changes, but most importantly they sound good.

My favorite albums are not the ones with the best song, but albums where all the songs are good. It's hard to pick a favorite song from Motions of Desire, but more important to me is I can't pick a worst song either.

Ahancbrew1 | 5/5 |