Karfagen - Spektra CD (album) cover

SPEKTRA

Karfagen

poito
2 stars I came to this group attracted by the reviews. Well, the review I must say, because there is only one so far, absolutely flattering. I like to taste prog music from East Europe countries because they still have musical motifs that are not common to western listeners, and this is always a blow of fresh air. However, this time I have to say I was very disappointed. Listened the album twice, just in case the first time I lost myself, but ? It is like a salad with no dressing. Lots of bits without any structure or theme underneath. Tasteless, no changes of rhythm, no impressive musicianship, no composition or musicality, nothing to remember. It is close to ambient music, the kind of stuff you would pick if you don't want to be distracted by the music. At times close to new age music in the early 90's, at times music for elevators... Can't give it more than 2. I've scored the same to regular albums of major acts and they were far better than this. Sorry men, I don't see any inspiration here.
poito | 2/5 |