Rush - Power Windows CD (album) cover

5 stars Wonderful album created by this tremendous trio from Canada! This is, IMO, the most important RUSH album from the synth-rock period of the band. After two albums (Signals and GUP), the band reached the pinnacle. Excellent music structures, various themes used in lyrics, such as the power of money (The Big Money), the long course in achieving personal dreams (Marathon), the problem of war between nations(Territories) among others bring the album to the top in the progressive music of the 80's. It's very difficult for me to distinguish a song I like the most: however, Marathon is my favourite. A very important album!!! 5 stars!
Sachis | 5/5 |