Planetarium - Infinity CD (album) cover

INFINITY

Planetarium

Rock Progressivo Italiano

gr8dane
3 stars Compliments to the 2 reviews we got here.They are very accurate. Musicianship is right on,and yes,this could very easy be a soundtrack. Now,I do feel like drawing a few parallels, if I can make sense of that. If you like the music of Fantasy-Paint a picture,Neuschwanstein-Battlement and Spting's Spring,you may like this. Planetarium is mainly instrumental,so you have to imagine the 3 bands I mentioned,without the vocals.

The way I see it,is if you play a Van Der Graaf before this,and King Crimson after this,,this would feel like you being able to put your car in cruise control and actually have a chance to watch the scenery around you and relax.This gives you a pleasant nice flowing break.( Before mayhem starts again.)

Great musicianship,and yes indeed the soundtrack for my drive ,where I wanna actually see my surroundings.The more pleasant surroundings that is.

Bought this on I-Tunes along with Hoelderlins-Rare Bird,and put the 2 purchases on the same disc having Hoelderlin following Planetarium.Fits very nicely.The landscape gets a little more rugged though,but still a great ride.

I put 3 *,but it's more like 3 1/2.

Great stuff.