Theta - Seeds of the Dream CD (album) cover

Forum & Site Admin Group
3 stars Whoomp! This band Theta is really Japanese pride and treasure!

Generally, I think, Japanese progressive rock bands have beautiful sound and tune. Moreover, of all Japanese progbands, Theta has one of the most beautiful and softest band I want to say. The time I listen to the album is my pleasure.

Interestingly, on the first track very clear but very avantgarde tune gets dashed into me. After this, delicate sound with sad and plaintive Japanese words goes streaming. (There is words translated into English in the sleeve. Please feel theite mind...) On the last stage, I'm sure the song IZUMI knocks and absorbs listeners out. The clear voice and brilliant tune must get us in the Theta world.

Pardon I say more and more...I'm very happy and glad to meet this album.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |