Arena - Double Vision CD (album) cover

DOUBLE VISION

Arena

javajeff
5 stars This is the biggest surprise of 2018 for me. I skipped the last album, and almost skipped this one based on the cover alone. I could circle around to The Unquiet Sky later, but right now I am going to spend time letting Double Vision marinate for a while. I do have most of their albums, and Double Vision is my absolute favorite. Paul Manzi on vocals is excellent, and everything else is just perfect. It starts off with Zhivago Wolf, which has a stellar sing along melody, and musicianship of the highest quality. The songs that follow are just as good, and then it ends with the extra proggy The Legend Of Elijah Shade. I absolutely love this album, and I could not recommend it enough. It is a must get for progressive rock fans. 4.5 stars.
javajeff | 5/5 |