Queen - Greatest Hits CD (album) cover

3 stars This is a very good compilation. If you've read any of my other reviews of collections like this, I typically don't like them at all. This is an exception. I really like this album, and find myself listening to it a lot. That really is saying something because I typically don't like Queen. It seems like this takes the good parts out of their albums, and gets rid of the filler that seems to be on almost all of their albums. For newbies, and for people who generally don't like Queen, this is almost essential. If you're a fan there is no reason to buy this, so it does have limited appeal. One good thing about this album is that it doesn't just include songs like "We Will Rock You". It also includes the incredible "Bohemian Rhapsody" and a couple other great songs. Limited appeal, but a decent compilation.
J-Man | 3/5 |