Wapassou - Salammb˘ CD (album) cover

Forum & Site Admin Group
2 stars Ah, sorry...this album is hard for me to listen all over...

If my memory is correct, at the time French progressive rock was very popular, Wapassou has ridden the prog waves with Ange, Atoll, Tai Phone, etc. etc. But their style is much different from other bands. I suppose they thought it was the most important that the floating and streaming tune and sound, without any percussive sections, should scatter over their play and works. So, as you can listen, this album has exactly fuzzy atmosphere and beat(?). If I listen to this work, I always feel seasick, or drunk on Japanese sake...I guess most of avant-freaks love the album, but I have to say sorry.

I'll give this album 2 stars, with a thought by avant-freaks.

DamoXt7942 | 2/5 |