Il Rovescio Della Medaglia - Io Come Io CD (album) cover

Il Rovescio Della Medaglia

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Neo Teams
3 stars RDM's heavy story would go on...

First I was surprised at the sleeve. It is a Japanese paper-sleeved album WITH A GOLD (No, maybe Copper! :P) MEDAL...and this work is as heavy as, and more avantgarde (rather than progressive) than the previous one. The sound in itself gets clearer, but their stickiness and sliminess are previously as it was. However, I think sadly the product is more refined and polished. Could you understand me? That is, Il Rovescio Della Medaglia's identity or personality is not beauty nor cleanliness I consider. They should be powerful and metallically heavy, not be refined or polished. Getting to be more avantgarde is great for them, but...what a pity.

As above mentioned, I can't find anything amazing. The album itself is not so bad and I like this, but for Italian prog fans, why can I overevaluate this? If possible, as a copper medal in the sleeve (!) , they could be heavier and more progressive, I'm always disappointed with listening to this work.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |