Ange - La Voiture  eau CD (album) cover

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
2 stars Concept album from the the Descamp pair (father and son in this era as opposed to the brother duo in the 70's) but I find it rather tedious and representative of what they had done during the late 80's and early 90's . But believe me , this is still unmistakably Ange stuff , which was never really my cup of tea in studio recording , but Ange is simply more of a stage group. I have seen them twice these last years in Verviers, and they are awesome as Descampp Father is really quite a character and is quite a performer. If you must try one record try Culinaire Lingus - Oh my gawd , just what do you think that one will be about?
Sean Trane | 2/5 |