Blocco Mentale - Poa CD (album) cover

Blocco Mentale

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
4 stars What is this, this strange this Mondo Blocco Mentale...mentally broken world?

Blocco Mentale is, in English, blocked mentality (mental block?). Namely, this word means to be mentally broken out. Although we can't understand Italian and the meaning of this word, we can realize this album work is really mentally broken world with once listening. Here and there violent horn section will come and go hoppin' an jumpin', strict rhythm section will squeeze our neck, and vocal...the most important section I think...plain and passionless but lazy and rough vocal will dirtily step and trample upon our brain. Without the typical Italian progressive rock style, this another wonderland (I wanna name this as Bloccomotive Mentaland :P) should be absolutely Italian spilitual land, of course, not tranquilizer but stimulant. Very interestingly and importantly, I consider the album should construct one era.

Let's break our mentality violently together and say good bye to the present world.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |