Karmakanic - Who's The Boss In The Factory? CD (album) cover

Tobbe J
4 stars First, I'm a huge Flower Kings fan! So I'm perhaps biased here. Anyway, I think this is one of the very best side-project-albums from the Flower Kings family!! Why? It has got nice melodies, good chops, stellar musicianship, nice lyrics (with depth to them) and a way cool album cover!!! There are surprises too, nice surprises, such as the accordion in the very emotional Eternall Pt. 2, and the sweet little voice of Jonas' daughter in the very beginning of the album. I also love hearing the saxophone of Theo Travis and of course: any record with drummer god Zoltan Csörsz is a must-have!!!! So, go get, folks!!
Tobbe J | 4/5 |