Kenso - Kenso III  CD (album) cover

Joćo Paulo
5 stars Another amazing album from Kenso. This amazing Jazz Fusion band have a intricate space music to a fast change Jazz that creates a high complex music that I like very much. The begining of this album is very beautiful with a keiboard arrangement and finish in a beautiful final jazz arrangement. I like all musicians that play in this band because all of then have some special personal arrangements and make a very good album. Kenso is a good band because in live records, the great quality of this musicians are in improvisations in Kenso music. We can listening that in this album, in intricate improvisations and in a very good harmony in all musicians. For me one of the best Kenso albuns and is one of my facourites Jazz Fusion Bands.
Joćo Paulo | 5/5 |