Rush - Rush CD (album) cover

5 stars This album is a great representation of the band for that time period. To me the album is raw and has a charm to it. I've heard in the past people not liking the production of this album, but i tend to like the tone and underproduced vibe it has. Comparing them to Zep is too quick to judge. They sound nothing like Zep exept for Alex's guitar tone and a few riffs that sound like zep. Big deal, everybody plays blues licks. Working Man and Finding my Way are the gems of this album. I would rank Working Man as their "Stairway to Heaven" Overall its a great Rock and Roll album for its time.
| 5/5 |