Rush - All The World's A Stage CD (album) cover

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE

Rush

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
4 stars If you listen well , you can hear me yelling my guts out and going nuts at this concert, as I was thirteen and this was one of my first concert. I had seen them before in my high school , but this concert, every young Torontonian fan knew would be a cornerstone as they were comming back home after much success in the States. If I remember well , we knew that this concert would be recorded as a live album and we all gave our best!

As for the track selection , it is a fitting recap of their first four albums , pulling the best tracks from each one. It is no wonder the chose not to play their two Caress Of Steel epics - although I seem to remember they did one of them (this is almost 30 years later) that night , but they probably chose not to select it for space reasons.

Sean Trane | 4/5 |