Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

THE SNOW GOOSE

Camel

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
2 stars 2.9999 stars strictly on historical importance in the neverending Progstory. Can you believe this bores me to death that I never got to the end of it in one shot. The fact that this is a vocal-less album (except for some doodling towards the end of the album) is not helping me getting interested in it either. As I had the vinyll , I think I have never managed to even listen the end of both sides of it. Oh , I must've heard it many times but my attention had waned long ago.

Of course , most of my colleagues will tell you that this is great , but if you are a newcomer start elsewhere for this is not a good intro to the band - because it is totally instrumental and does not represent that very facet of Camel .

Sean Trane | 2/5 |