Pierrot Lunaire - Gudrun CD (album) cover

Pierrot Lunaire

Prog Folk

4 stars PIERROT LUNAIRE Gudrun is their second album. At first I do not like much this album and thought not liked album than their first one. After a few years since I bought and after a few times I ve listened, It managed to atract my attention. A few hours age I listened Gudrun, I decided to write down a few words on this album for it came to me some thoughts. first I like singer's high pitched sound, next some songs are like just an old fashioned love song! so comfortable to me. It is considerable that this album is recommended to people who are open minded and like open music. I would like to give 4.5 stars all right.
bspark | 4/5 |