Caravan - Better by Far CD (album) cover

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
2 stars After Cunning Stunts, If I Could, I think they made another one of their jokes with the album title here as this is certainly not so . Avoid. Even a die-hard fan such as me has no interest in this - I believe this has never been released on CD, until very recently, so don't waste time hunting it down although it is not very rare and should not be expensive. Last Unicorn and Nightmare would have been fillers on Blind Dog and unfortunately are the highlights on this album. This should give you a good idea of how this album is.

While re-touching some other reviews, late 2004 saw the release of this album onto CD format on the Eclectic Label with a few bonus tracks. Still does not make it wortwhile, though.

Sean Trane | 2/5 |