Riverside - Out Of Myself CD (album) cover

4 stars 4.5 stars really. As most people on this site already know, Riverside is a kool newer band from Poland. The singing is very emotional in a good way and I can find almost no trace of an accent in the English. The music ranges all over the map from quiet mellow to loud headbanging guitar. In a lot of ways, this band reminds me of Anathema, or maybe Anathema reminds me of Riverside. Anyways, this is definitely one of my favourite albums that have come out in the last few years. Although 'Second Life Syndrome' is slightly better. The first three albums form a trilogy so you will more than likely want them all.
digdug | 4/5 |