Uriah Heep - Wake The Sleeper CD (album) cover

WAKE THE SLEEPER

Uriah Heep

Floyd_child
5 stars After ''Sonic origami'' we had to wait 10 years for the new Uriah Heep record and if finally came. When i first heard ''Wake the sleeper'' I could not believe how god it was. First song ''Wake the sleeper'' just blew my mind away, such a power on the drums, great riff. Then ''Overload'' also brilliant song with fantastic riff. I have great respect for Lee Kerslake but I must say that Russell Gilbrook brought new energy to Heep music, when you hear the drums on ''Wake the sleeper'' album you feel the difference from all other Heep albums. Fantastic work from Trevor, Mick, great organ solos from Phil and fantastic vocals from Bernie make this one of the best Heep albums if not ever then definetly in last 30 years.
Floyd_child | 5/5 |

Share this URIAH HEEP review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.