Änglagård - Hybris CD (album) cover

HYBRIS

Änglagård

Zoltanxvamos
5 stars Weird, Dark, Angular, Vintage and Creepy. A completely different take in the Progressive Rock spectrum. This album is definitely their best, and again is by no means a masterpiece. It is still worthy of 4.5/5 and it is their most iconic album to this date. I really do thing that this helped move the vintage/retro side of prog into the new era. I suppose you could say that Änglagård was one of the few bands that moved prog into this generation. I am so glad I was raised in a house of progressive rock music. I would hope that new prog bands keep spawning up and keep the genre alive for the upcoming millennia.
Zoltanxvamos | 5/5 |