Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love CD (album) cover

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

Led Zeppelin

Conor Fynes
3 stars 'Whole Lotta Love' - Led Zeppelin (Single)

'Whole Lotta Love' is a good rocker, but it's never really caught my attention. In fact, as a child I never really listened to it much at all... That is, until I decided to give it more of a chance and discovered the absolutely pulse-pounding guitar solo after all of the psychedelic noise. There are good and bad things about this song, but overall it's a decent rocker.

'Living Loving Maid' is catchy, but it's a bit short and it feels cut off. It's more or less, an unecessary track, and I don't say that for many of Led Zeppelin's earlier creations.

Two good songs, although one is significantly better than the other.

Conor Fynes | 3/5 |