All Traps On Earth - A Drop Of Light CD (album) cover

A DROP OF LIGHT

All Traps On Earth

javajeff
5 stars A Drop Of Light is a masterpiece that I would call an instant classic. Listening to it, I would not change a note. Also, I would rate it higher than the three Anglagard releases. I just enjoy it more, so that is what I am using as a metric for scoring the album. Since All Traps on Earth is a spin off from a couple Anglagard members, it is very similar in style, presentation, and song structure. With only 5 tracks, A Drop Of Light features four long songs and one short song to complete the album. As expected, the musicianship is amazing, and the compositions are top notch. It feels like someone put layers and layers of love into making this music. It is a must own for everyone that loves progressive rock, and especially the complex brooding King Crimson style of dark aggression.
javajeff | 5/5 |

Share this ALL TRAPS ON EARTH review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.