Jeff Beck - performing this week...live at Ronnie Scott's CD (album) cover

PERFORMING THIS WEEK...LIVE AT RONNIE SCOTT'S

Jeff Beck

Buze
5 stars This is so crazy, I heard a few times only about Jeff Beck over the years and suddenly, I see this guy in a Festival in Quebec City, and 2 days later I watched this DVD. This guitarist is a Genuine God! On this DVD, he plays with a solid drummer (amazing stuff!), a very efficient keyboardist (great solos!) and a young bassist, which has a lot of fun playing with Mr. Beck ! This Venue is so great, this is a small room, people are so near the stage, the ambiance and the sound seems to be amazing ! The captation renders that perfectly -- and the sound on the DVD track is generous and has a studio quality. I really like that when you have the perfect seat -- with a perfect sound.

Even without the image, the soundtrack is so great, you can listen to it every day with a gaining pleasure and joy !

The songs on this DVD explore his vast experience and career and this DVD will become for sure -- even if I am a newcomer of Jeff, a masterpiece anthology for this very talented guitarist.

Buze | 5/5 |