Vanishing Point - The Fourth Season CD (album) cover

Vanishing Point

3 stars Vanishing Point forth album since now named The forth season from 2007. Hmm, kinda let down from previous two albums, I don't know what happend here but the compositions are like the same with each other, no diversity in their prog metal with power metal leanings. The good ideas lacks here, less intristing and captivating, usual album, even in their catalogue no to mention in prog metal scene. From here I can extract only 3-4 pieces as more choesive and enjoyble than on Tangled in dream (their best so far, to me at least).Embodiment,Behind The Open Door and the last track A Day Of Difference are the best, the rest are ok but nothing special to my ears. So finaly a good album overall but nothing outstanding here, 3 stars nothing more.
b_olariu | 3/5 |