Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

5 stars Well I have listen this album several times. It is nice, it looks like songs for little babies. I would not be sure if this album deserve to be qualify as prog rock. I think it has nice songs, but they do not go beyond that. The flute sounds very nice, the fact that they do not use drums is unusual and interesting, but many people would say that it is just one more album. I think I have to reinterprate what I think a masterpiece is for me if I want to say that this is a masterpiece. Therefore, I give one star. I would like to know what people would say if they would not know that this album is so overrated. One star of course. Now after several years I have changed my mind and I give three stars.
amontes | 5/5 |