Rick Wakeman - The Red Planet CD (album) cover

THE RED PLANET

Rick Wakeman

Future_Passed
5 stars When I heard that Rick Wakeman was making a new album that was prog I was definitely excited and sure enough, my excitement was deserved. I pre-ordered a copy of this album on CD and the artwork on this album is great. From the first to last track, there a no dull moments. I really hope Rick continues on this path and continues to create prog masterpieces till he cant anymore. I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoyed Rick's earlier work or anyone looking to hear a great album! I expected this album to be a 4/5 or maybe at most a 4.5/5 but no, This album is a 5/5.

5 stars

Future_Passed | 5/5 |

Share this RICK WAKEMAN review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.