Magic Carpet - Magic Carpet CD (album) cover

Magic Carpet

Indo-Prog/Raga Rock

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars It seems like nobody likes Indo/Raga these days, not so 5-star ratings I see and when, it's only from reviewers. Well, anyway, this is my second venture into this genre and to be honest, it's more happy then the one before. This time, it's interesting. I'm sure that it's partly because of woman's vocal element, or beautiful melodies (is there a sitar ? of course, there has to be one) with not so variety in songs, but it possess even more important attribute. It's interesting and pleasant to listen.

4(-), I would recommend this as newcomers intro to this genre. Not so "different" to sound oddly for newbies and not so boring for those who know it for some time.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |