Sky - Sky CD (album) cover

SKY

Sky

Dream_Nebula
3 stars Review - #2

I have decided to review every Sky release on Progarchives. As for their first release which is their S/T debut Sky. I really did enjoy this album. This album wont blow you away but it is a solid release by the band. Not one song is bad and not one song is incredible. It is just a overall good album. My favorite track on this album would be the epic (Where Opposites Meet). I also liked the relaxing and beautiful Gymnopedie No. 1. I feel like they did the original piece justice and improved on it in several ways. The instrument playing on this album is also great and you could tell that they are great musicians. I especially loved the guitar playing by John Williams and keyboard playing by Francis Monkman. I would recommend this album if you like classically influenced rock that is not too intense. Overall this is a good debut.

Westway - 3.5/5

Carillion - 4/5

Danza - 3.5/5

Gymnopedie No. 1 - 4/5

Cannonball - 3.5/5

Where Opposites Meet - 4/5

Overall - 3.5/5

Dream_Nebula | 3/5 |

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.