Solaris - Marsbéli Krónikák (The Martian Chronicles) CD (album) cover

MARSBÉLI KRÓNIKÁK (THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES)

Solaris

Marty McFly
Crossover and E&O Teams
4 stars I suppose that this record earns one star more just because I'm from Central (Eastern by opinion of some) Europe, while Hungary is quite close, had similar political situation here and also the same. We simply understand each other. Back then, our nations were very close, now we could easily be on the other sides of the world, but never mind it, now we're in 80's.

Listenin' (hehe) to these tunes, I feel quite strange. Like hearing melodies that I have known all my life. So, first side would be something like 4.75/5 (with first track being the worst) and second side will get 4.5, because even it's good, it's overshaded by this melody line present in tracks 2 & 3. Marsbeli Kronikak, listening this album fifth time in a row, still looking for something to write, but unsuccessfully. There's a strong flute line, duelling with synthesizers with nice guitar pickpocketing (or tapping). Oh yeah, these songs are instrumental. But the beauty of these Martian landscapes (I love this book) are even better this way.

5(+), wonderful way how to have poesy without words. Just beautiful factor remains.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |