Antony Kalugin - Marshmallow Moondust CD (album) cover

MARSHMALLOW MOONDUST

Antony Kalugin

prog_traveller!!
2 stars Antony Kalugin is a great musician and Marshmallow Moondust is his last album so far. First of all I will say that this is a well crafted album, good production and representation of all instruments.

The main problem that I have with this album is that it sounds like he wanted to record "another symphonic prog album" with an already established recipe and style of writing music which we can hear on many albums every year. What I heard throughout this album is a light, soft music which combines mostly stiles of melodic sounding prog mixed with some elements of neo prog.

He took a safe path and doing so he did not deliver anything bold or exiting that will keep me interested in this album.

prog_traveller!! | 2/5 |

Share this ANTONY KALUGIN review

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.