Think Floyd - Hope CD (album) cover

HOPE

Think Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

jude111
3 stars My original review gave this album 2 stars, and 1 star for the previous album. However, upon further listening I definitely have to upgrade the two albums. While the immediate standout track is clearly "Hope," the other songs definitely grew on me. Who knows? I might upgrade even further someday...

I will go out on a limb and say the song "Hope" is the best and most Floydian song in the entire post-Floyd Waters/Gilmour canon. Squeeze it in somewhere on THE DIVISION BELL or ON AN ISLAND, and the albums get even better. Play it for your Pink Floyd-loving friends, and they will never believe you when you tell them it's not really Roger Waters. And they will swear it's possibly up there with "High Hopes" - or even better.

I can't wait for their next album.

jude111 | 3/5 |