Crimson Glory - Transcendence CD (album) cover

Crimson Glory

4 stars Transcedence! An album of memorable anthems! Since I am a bit of a metal head, a fan of DREAM THEATER, FATES WARNING, and IRON MAIDEN, this is an essential album in my collection!

I love Midnight's stunning powerful vocals. I love the blood rush I get with the intro to the track "Masque of the red death". Great guitar riffs. I love singing to "Painted Skies", "Lonely" and "In Dark Places". I love the outro to the title track. I love this album.

There is an aura of mystique and fantasy in the music as well as the lyrics of this album. Very enchanting.

For those who love SYMPHONY X, FATES WARNING, and the pure metal of the 80's, this album is essential.

4.0 stars